10 tips for the bride from my personal experiences over the years as a wedding photographer Basingstoke Hampshire
Take the bits you want to use and make notes.
Have fun and enjoy.
Most brides tell me where has the time gone on the day.
All that time planning feels like your life revolves around the wedding so take the day in. So stand back a pause where you can.
2. Take time out to relax.
How ever you like to do this before the big day, just to get your thoughts together.
3. Never feel guilty, it's your day enjoy! Relax with friends and family enjoy the compliments.
4. Watch those last minute sun burns. Strap lines especially when you have a strapless dress on the day. Not always great in those epic photos to look back on so just be aware.
5. Look for help with loved ones you can trust.
Speak to your partner it is not always the ones you think to start with.
6. Lay your budget out and be relistic about your money situation. Rather than presents if there is something specific you want why not ask for vouchers.
7. Enjoy your hen do.
But do not make it to near the wedding day give your friends something and you to look forward to on the big day and recover in time....
8. Take your closest friends loved ones along to choose the dress. Look at other similar figured ladies to yourself and see if any of the dresses suit you to start with.
9. Always remember it is your day and enjoy take it all in. Take your time don't feel guilty about talking to everyone it can be over whelming so take time out.
10. Lastly have something planned to fill the void after the wedding. You can feel a bit lost if you spent lots of time planning your wedding. So lots of couples have more time on their hands than they know what to do with.
Want more tips and questions answered contact me here now for exclusive information.